Sunday, December 1, 2013

Every little thing is gonna be alright:)
Inbox
x

Mckenzie Meyer
Nov 25 (6 days ago)
to meKimConnorLeilaniAllysonTasha
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!
Well to be 100% honest with you my body is kind of going crazy right now so i'm not sure how this email will turn out haha the bed bugs weren't bed bugs after all... it was poison ivy.  but PLEASE don't worry!!!! every little thing is gonna be alright:) that's the Bermuda spirit! the past few days have been full of trying new tricks and taking medicine and learning how to have self-discipline and not itch! haha it's been FUN?? yeah it's been fun! ha  luckily the Moss's have been SO good to us and the Branch members are very helpful, too. It's been a very cool and special experience and I wouldn't change it for the world. So other than that we had a really busy week! There was a member who passed away who was in a nursing home for 8 years. The funeral was very special and it made me think of Grandma Meyer. I know without a doubt she is watching over us. She is helping ALL of us during our tough days. I can feel her close and I hope and pray you can too. It also helped me think about how important it is to focus on the eternal perspective. How we live will really be shown as we pass on to the next life. uh mum... we also had a fun relief society Christmas decorating activity! super fun and once again, i LOVE this branch!!!! I love love love it. I just wish you could all see how awesome they are. this week we have a branch holiday dinner/dance and I am SOOO pumped for it! The holiday spirit is beginning to be felt here on the island and i just can't wait! This time of year is great! remember to give thanks! We have SO much! love you all! have a happy thanksgiving!!!!!! sorry this is random and short! we'll blame it on the poison ivy... ha 
Love, Sister Meyer 
p.s. these pictures were taken at what we like to call "the stairway to heaven" :)
2 Attachments
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment